Online Registration Terms & Conditions
- This event, known as Wyscout Forum 13-14 November 2019 Amsterdam (the “Event”) is organized by Wyscout spa, a company registered under Italian law, Corso Garibaldi 32/8, Chiavari (Ge), Italy (“Wyscout”);
- To be eligible to participate, you must be 18 years or older and you must be a professional operating in the football industry. Wyscout reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any entity or individual. If access is denied by Wyscout for any reason, payments collected will be refunded.
- The payment for the registration may be refunded if cancellation is made in writing within 15 calendar days prior to event start date. Therefore, the expiration date for the cancellation is fixed on 29th October 2019. Cancellations received and/or communicated after the 15th calendar day prior to event start date will not be refunded. Substitutions and replacements received in writing can be made at any time (up to the event start date) provided that the substitute attendee meets any applicable eligibility criteria for the relevant Event.
- Non-participation to the Event shall be considered a cancellation and for this reason your payment for the registration will not be refunded.
- Wyscout will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase but reserve the right to refund using an alternative method.
- Wyscout reserves the right at any time and without prior warning to change the venue of the Event and/or speakers from those described in the programme. Wyscout also reserve the right at its sole discretion, to cancel your booking where Wyscout needs to do so due to circumstances outside of our control (including, but not limited to, situations where sufficient numbers have not booked for the Event or the speakers are unavailable or cancel the Event, or if it may prejudice our reputation).
- Wyscout shall have no liability for losses or costs which you may incur due to such cancellation but Wyscout shall refund your booking payment (in full as soon as possible)..
- Wyscout will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks and the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Our performance is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- You shall not affix any signs, displays, posters or other materials to any part of the stadium without the express prior written approval of Wyscout. Any approval given by Wyscout shall be deemed to be conditional upon you removing the same at the end of the Event.
- The Event is an open environment, with large numbers of attendees and sponsors. While Wyscout will keep confidential the specifics of your discussion, we encourage you to take the proper precautions during your one-on-one meeting to ensure you do not inadvertently disclose sensitive information to bystanders. To help protect the security of your one-on-one meeting, Wyscout prohibits any and all recording.
- In compliance with the Italian law n. 633/1941 and the European Regulation 679/2016 GDPR you will be required, to permit Wyscout the use of pictures, images and video taken during the Event by signing, at the time of the access to the Event, the related written authorization is available at the link: https://registration.wyscoutforum.com/ .
- During the Event, pictures, videos, posts on web and/or social media are made in personal capacity within the limit that they may not be interpreted or construed to create an association, joint venture or partnership between you, Wyscout or any other of the participants and sponsors of the Event.
- Limitation of Liability — Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, Wyscout shall be liable for any lost of profit, cost of cover, direct, indirect, incidental, special, reliance, consequential or punitive damages that result from the access to, or the inability to access to the Event, or any damages. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (including, but not limited to, negligence, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Event.
- Your registration and participation to the Event constitutes your acknowledgement and agreement to these terms and conditions and to the applicable “House rules” for the visitors of the “Stadion Amsterdam”, as provided in the following link https://www.johancruijffarena.nl/house-rules.htm
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction—This terms and conditions are governed by Italian law. Any dispute arising between the parties concerning the interpretation, validity, efficacy and/or execution of these terms and conditions shall be settled amicably between them, and if this is not possible, shall be referred exclusively to the Court of Genova.
Chiavari, September 2019